Thursday 18 November 2010

Justin Bieber singing 'Pray' at Music Awards


At the American Music Awards, The teen singer Justin Bieber really as solved one pressing mystery for his fans by singing 'Pray' in his sensational voice

Justin has revealed that it is his new acoustic song speaking to Ryan Seacrest on his radio show Wednesday ""I don't know if it's out there ... I'm performing 'Pray.' It's a very uplifting song, very motivational. It definitely comes from the heart. It's very beautiful. I definitely thought of Michael [Jackson's] 'Man in the Mirror' when I was writing it."

Justin is planning to release his "My Worlds Acoustic" album early next week."Pray" has already been making its rounds around the internet the past week or so, and it shouldn't come as too big of a surprise

No comments:

Post a Comment