Monday 16 August 2010

MJ taunted but his presense was significant

The one and only supreme King of Pop Michael Jackson passed away for his heavenly stage on 25th June, 2009 and since then a void has packed the lives of those who had got used to his omnipresent without actually realising it. MJ was teased by some, taunted by many and pushed to courtrooms by the money-vultures but now, only when he has passed away do we understand the importance of his company in our lives.

It’s difficult to say that he’s no more and would never come back……..never. And, though, his sister Janet Jackson has moved on, she is still worried by his absence as she exhale noisily, “There isn’t a day goes by even now that I don’t think about Michael, where we don’t all think about him. But right now, I’m in a better space and I’m moving on with my life. At time it can be hard. But I’m growing and learning and loving. I’m enjoying my life very much and I’ve learnt that life is precious.”

No comments:

Post a Comment